Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day, Whine-Horny and Sell-out

Yes, I have 'Every rose has its thorn' on repeat this Valentine's day as well. Starting to become bit of a tradition. Still I wish everyone a happy valentines day.

I read something this morning that made me all warm on the inside. Someone commented on a news article I read, writing something like 'That woman is really whine-horny'.I decided to pick up the term right there and then. Unfortunately I almost immediatly realised that my blog posts some of the time come across like I too might have an erotic fascination for complaining. Well my only excuse is that I don't do it for the sex.

Now a confession, if you look around this blog post you might notice that I've gone 'sell-out' on you all, my dear readers. Yup I let google in and let them display their fillthy capitalistic ads here. Apparently the ads will be based on your surfing habits and what I write about on the blog. That mix sure will be interesting to see. I'm guessing that you'll be seeing ads displaying Bitter-lemon, naked ladies and the latest Neanderthal exhibit, featuring life-size cave-men with bus driver uniforms. I'll let you draw your conclusion which of the ads are connected to my blog posts and which of them are related to your surfing. Actually, who am I kidding, they're all mine.

I don't have many reasons for taking on the ads. It's not like I'm going expecting to get rich from this. (better not, with my posting frequency). It was just one of those 'why not' things. If I'm met with violent protests and molotov cocktails through my living room window, I will remove them again, I promise. I can also be swayed with flatter and hugs. I actually prefer that to the violent approach, god knows my living room is cold enough as it is even with intact window panes.

I just have to point out that now I'm listening to a Lullabye version of 'Every rose has its thorn'. I suppose you really can find anything on the internet.

Pro tip: If someone that you interact with on a regular basis, say a good friend, boss or co-worker sends you a picture of their relatively newborn girl, keep in mind that not everyone automatically equates newborn baby with 'cute and beautiful', hence taking the following glib remark directed at the father 'I see she has her mothers looks and your intellect' to an entirely different level of disrespect.

4 comments:

Patrik said...

Två inlägg under samma kvartal? Vad är detta för parallell verklighet jag snubblat in i?

Unknown said...

Visst verkar det sjukt. Jag har ett par till i huvudet som jag borde skriva också.

cjva said...

w00p w00p. kapitalism ftw. Klickar du mina länkar så klickar jag dina. =P

Sen förövrigt, flera inlägg per kvartal är något man kan vänja sig vid. =)

Ryssen said...

Ehm, jag får ingen mix av Ads, bara porr :(