Tuesday, August 09, 2005

What's this ? Another update ? So soon ?

I just had the most shocking experience since I learned Michael Jackson was found not guilty. Yup you all know what I'm talking about... me and my roomie cleaned out our fridge. It's a step in our project "clean the apartment!", it's a charity-endeavour and all the profits will go to the less fortunate. (yeah that's me and my roomie, got any problem with that ? Didn't think so) This project is estimated to be finished by thursday when my roomie is celebtating her 26th birthday here.(yeah some might say that three and a half days is quite much for an apartment of 60 m2, but trust me we're on a tight schedule here) But I digress.

The fridge... yeah it was just as gross as one can imagine. There were highlights such as cleaning out jars of pickles that's been there since the former tenant, finding plastic containers full of water and lettuce that's been there so long that the lettuce has started dissolving into nothing more than a slimy mess and of course finding the leftovers from the taco-night we had a couple of months back. I can tell you that 2 months old guacamole is just about the least fresh thing I've seen since the doctors cut open my cast and found necrosis.

Just though I'd share this memorable occasion with you all.

Oh by the way, just watched Al Gore on the Jay Leno Show, that man has comedy talent.
Random quote that made my day
"You know what it's like Jay, you win some, you lose some... and then there's that lesser known third category"

No comments: