Thursday, August 18, 2005

On another note...

I'm fascinated by knowledge. But not just any knowledge, the kind of knowledge that I am fairly exclusive to have. The kind of knowledge that is referred commonly referred to as spoilers in the internet world. The kind of knowledge that my friends that I know that the people I associate with want to know. Let me give you a few examples... are you a Lost-fan perhaps? Are you curious about what's in the hatch? I can tell you that you won't have your answer for quite some time, if you're following it on Swedish TV at least. The answer will be given in the first three to four episodes of season two. (and with a season I mean a whole batch of 25 episodes)

Perhaps you're curious about what happened to that 80's hero with the whip, hat and a knack for digging up mythological relics. Well as it seems, there WILL be a 4th Indiana Jones movie. Shooting starts next year. Or does your desires go to the man with the Vodka Martinis, Walther PPK and a license to kill ? Well I can divulge that the latest incarnation will not return for the next installation in the ever-ongoing suite. That's right, Pierce Brosnan got a phone call "your services as James Bond will no longer be needed".

If you're more interested in Harry Potter, don't worry, I've got you covered there too. I can give you some details about the upcoming 4th movie, it will premiere November 18th, and the Warner Brothers will not be aiming for a PG-rating, meaning that the youngest crowd will not be allowed to see it. That is a step up from the 3 earlier movies. The decision was mainly due to "Sequences of fantasy violence and frightening images." Last but not least... a new trailer (kind of at least) was released last friday, it can be found at: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/v2/news/0805/12/3/video.html (yeah,yeah the guy doing the voiceover should be shot castrated and dragged by the remains of his manhood through the streets screaming, but don't blaim the messenger)

Since last time we talked I've been at my first bachelor party, it was great fun, some drunkage ensued and lots of good food were devoured in the process. The morning after however... yeah... it wasn't pretty. I've been forced to draw the conclusion that I'm simply not 25 years old any more. I still haven't said the classic words though "never again".

Well I think I've intruded on your privacy enough for tonight.
Take care, have fun and all that.

No comments: