Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I worked today... ugh! It was... well monetarily rewarding but not much more. Well the people there are pretty cool too. Working drains you of energy somehow, not sure how, will investigate, will get back to you all on that. I wonder if it would have been more interesting if I wouldn't have to ride 3 different buses to get there.

The journey home from work was kinda a story of its own, I walked to the busstop, soon realising that it the bus I needed to take went in one direction (to work) but not the other. (I'll call your frown and raise with a scratch on the head). Beginning to doubt the sanity of the route planners of the our local bus company I started walking to the next stop and there I got the same disheartening result. (I was by now beginning to notice a disturbing pattern) Well it turns out that the bus I was riding to work runs in a loop so you can only ride that bus in one direction... who would have known. Well things weren't all bad as the busdriver said I didn't have to pay for the ticket. Nice guy... gonna remember him in my will.

Beginning to ponder a membership in involuntary skinheads anonymous... will return with notice about that too.

Oh yeah, lost another toenail... fortunately one of the suspiciously and unhealthy looking ones. I'd post a picture if it weren't for the fact that they look grosser than Michael Jackson on a bad day.

No comments: