Friday, December 23, 2005

Hey there dear reader.

I got my final christmas shopping done today, well actually it was my initial christmas shopping as well, since I'm the do-everything-at-the-last-minute-preferrably-later kind of guy. Turns out it took no more than an hour, planning ahead for the win. Well looks like we'll be having a non-white christmas this year since it's warm outside and raining. Not a fan of snow, but I appreciate the atmosphere it brings on christmas.

Well I wish a merry christmas to everyone out there.
Have fun take care and remember to stuff yourselves full of christmas food, it's good for you.

Oh... yeah that's right... random quotes that recently made my day.
Robban: "I saw this really cool thing on the internet the other day... a movie called "levitation" ,there was this one guy on a street in India, walking, then all of a sudden he started to float, straight up. It was so cool.
Tore: Well excuse me for being a sceptic, but I usually believe more in the laws of physics than the internet. That movie is a fake. Probably made by hanging in wires or something.
Robban: no no I swear there was nothing fake about it, it was completely real...
Tore: Robban, I have just one thing to say to you... "Jurassic park"

Well good night cyberspace... wherever you are

No comments: