Friday, October 21, 2005

Hello hello!

So some pretty strange surrealistic things have happened to me in the past week... like for instance my roomie saying "I'm gonna swim the english channel" and mean it.

Speaking of surrealistic the movie I'm not watching at the moment just delivered the line "braveheart meets liberace", a line like that can't in anyone mind make up something non-surrealistic. I suppose the line about liberace and Mel Gibson was about some kind of avantgarde creation by some drugged-out clothes designer.

Oh while we're on the subject of pop-culture the first hit-single I'm going to release when I become a famous musician is "wake me up when radio stops playing that "#"¤&¤#%#¤# Green day-song". Geez people, september is OVER! Now if only green day would take the hint.

Well while we're waiting for my musical breakthrough I will be do my best impression of a swiss cheese. My arms are full of holes and bandaid. (pictures will come, sympathy appreciated) Basically I've agreed to particiapate in a medical study. It's not that much of a burden, but they do however steal some fo your blood every 30 minutes.... and put pointy things in your belly. On a slight side note, when will someone develop band-aids that don't give you the medical equivalent of a waxing when they come off.

Other news...Me and my friends have started playing poker. I won our first tournament, this brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. (Bonus points for catching the reference) Basically that means I have to bring the whiskey for the our next tournament.

I've gotten addicted to a reality show. It's called FC Z and it's about 15 guys that has never been on a soccer-field in their lives, ever, and 2 enthusiastic soccer trainers. The task is to teach these ahem, sportingly-impaired, guys to play soccer and at the end of the season face the reigning Swedish champions in soccer. The amount of suckitude that these guys possess is amazing, they played the first game versus a team of 14-yearold girls and lost 0-6. Compared to these guys... I'm captain of the Swedish national squad. Let's put it this way, Manchester City wins derbys more often than these guys complete a pass. But boy do they have heart... and that makes the whole thing enjoyable.

Well... it's late and I have to head to bed. Sorry about the rather brief update...
Goodnight Cyberspace, wherever you are

No comments: